* ️from Walnut, California ... now from LA ;)
* ️such a versatile talent who is a dancer, choreographer, and ... a cook!
* ️dancing since the ripe old age of four, he is one of the most shining and promising young dancers out there
* ️he landed his first professional job at age 8 as a dancer on Glee
* ️what also makes him special is how much heart and love he puts into each and every performance of his
* ️he has also made an appearance on ‘X- Factor’, ‘Kids Choice Awards’ and even on ‘Rachel vs. Guy: Kids Cook Off.’
* ️he won Food Network's cooking competition show Chopped Junior in 2017
* ️he also plays the piano
* ️he gave his voice to 'Penguins Of Madagascar' :D
* ️U CAN CATCH HIM TODAY AT World of Dance in 1st EPISODE of SEASON 2 !
So EXCITED for his classes at SUMMER CAMP! It's gonna be an insane adventure!