A real dance star.
Ian Eastwood is one of the first people who have made a rapid career out of dancing, utilizing the Internet and social media. From the early stages, he has been working with the biggest names in the industry such as Nick Demoura, Tucker Barkley, Shaun Evaristo, Keone Madrid and most of all Brian Puspos. It is with Brian, that he has created one of the most dynamic dancing duos in recent memory.
Here you have 10 more facts about this genius:
* he is not only a dancer & choreographer but also a director
* he found dance at the age of 10 & after his first class he said he wants to do it for the rest of his life
* he was training also jazz and ballet (!)
* his parents are the artists and his home looks like an art museum (what is the cooolest thing ever and as a kid he lived under the clouds... painted on the wall)
* he is very interested in making music and freestyle, it's also the reason why his style is so unique and irreplaceable
* he made his first YT video when he was 13 (called DJIcon then)
* he is a creator of the first in the world dance mixtape called 'Adult Lessons'
* we can catch him also as an actor in 'High Strung The Movie'
* he made a company with his parents named 'Young Lions' representing the young and hungry upcoming youth
* we know each other & work together for 8 years now (!) and we are extremely proud of this guy!